Reputation scores are performance-based metrics on previous Magma orders to help users choose good channel peers.
The reputation score is comprised of scores in reliability (50%), speed (30%), and track record (20%).
The reputation scores are based on measurable performance of node operators in three general categories as a combination of metrics:
- Reliability 50% of score
- Acceptance Rate: Orders accepted of orders received.
- Reaction Rate: Accepted or rejected responses of orders received.
- Channel Open Success Rate: Successful channel opens of orders accepted.
- Channel Durability: Fraction of channels persisting until maturity date.
- Speed 30% of score
- Approve/Reject Reaction Time: Time between receiving an order and an accept/reject response is given (or failure to respond).
- Add Transaction Time: Time between the buyer invoice being paid and the transaction ID and output is added.
- Channel Confirmation Time: The time between when the buyer invoice is paid and the channel open transaction receives three confirmations in the blockchain.
- Track Record 20% of score
- Successful Order Volume: Total number of successfully completed channel orders.
- Successful Order Amount: Total capacity of successfully completed channel orders.
- Fee Promise Compliance: Time in compliance with base and fee rate promises.